It occurs when a person dies and has not left any will, this procedure begins when:
• There is no will, or the granted is void or lost its validity;
• The testator did not dispose of all his assets;
• When the inheritor doesn`t meet the imposed condition;
• When the inheritor dies before the testator;
• When the inheritor repudiates the inheritance;
• When the inheritor is unable to inherit.
Have the right to inherit in the first place the descendants and husband/wife or a concubine, then the parents, then the uncles, cousins and nephews up to the fourth degree.
The property of the succession can`t be disposed until there is a judicial decision.
This type of trial has an indeterminate duration, since it depends on several factors.
For more information, contact us!
Lic. Arfe Cajal