This is based on studying the relative norms and business activity, the knowledge of our lawyers in this area makes us have full management of the internal and external legal requirements that occupy the company that we represent.
• Advice on incorporation of companies
• Definition of legal regime
• Obtaining RFC
• Registration of public record
• Advice on assembly acts
Corporate law is the area in charge of regulating the planning, creation, implementation, organization, operation, structure, image and control of the companies.
Each company can conform to a different type of company depending on its interests and business strategy, which is why it is necessary to choose the most appropriate legal form for its creation.
The specialist in corporate law conducts an analysis based on various theories, institutions, principles, codes and texts of different branches of law, to present the strategy that best results.
Some of our services are:
- Name authorization management: Without doubt a fundamental requirement for the creation of any company is the authorization and / or name permission through the competent authority.
- Creation of Societies: The creation of a society will depend of the type of business you are trying to create and the purpose you are trying to reach, it can be with or without profit.
- Change of partners: Action by which a duly created company requires a change of partners, which must be in accordance with the terms of the law and the company’s bylaws.
- Amendment to statutes: Action by which the rules proposed at the time of the creation of the company are changed, such as the admission of foreigners.
- Change of name: Sometimes you can acquire a company previously created, which has a name that does not represent the business you are looking for, in this case you can change the name, or, if in the beginning of the creation of the company you choose a name but you just no longer like it.
- Purchase of social parts/actions: By pre-established protocols, you can become part of a company by buying social parts/actions.
- Liquidation of the company: No matter the reason, the liquidation of the company is the only option to terminate forever a partnership.
- Registration of companies: Any newly created company must be registered in the Registro Publico de la Propiedad y de Comercio, as well as the changes that are made.